Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love Potion #9-Candles by Victoria and CBVbathandbody

     Valentines Day Everyday

     I hope you all had a lovely Valentines Day! I sure did! Between the making the kids' heart shaped everything today and the hubby a romantic fondue dinner followed by chocolate dipped strawberries and bananas, I was exhausted!!!  That's where the new Love Potion #9 Massage Candle comes in. Sound exciting? It really is! Check it out...


     Isn't it cute??? I immediately picture being Jasmine and Aladdin is giving me a massage ;) Because that's what this candle is for, a massage!!! See, what you do is light up the lamp, hehe, let the top form a pool of lovely scented oil, blow it out softly, wait a few seconds and proceed with caution! That's not because it's hot. Well, it is hot but in a good way. Because of the low melting point, this oil melts into liquid without getting super hot so you're not going to burn yourself or your trusting partner. I actually touched it right after I blew it out and it was nice and warm, but not burning hot. As you can see, the lamp makes the oil easy to pour out and let the relaxation begin.
     Wait! There's more! This wouldn't be a CBV candle if it wasn't for the scent, which is amazing! It's a beautiful, sexy and sultry scent that leaves me thankful that finally I can take a delicious CBV candle and rub it all over myself like I've been tempted to do with so many before. The scent description states that "it is a blend of fruity sophistication with a warm vanilla musk note". This really is the perfect candle! It is made with 100% all natural soy, apricot oil, jojoba oil, Shea butter and enriched with vitamin E. Which means it's good for your skin. A couple of hours later, I can still smell it and my skin feels soft and moisturized.
     So if you think this sexy candle sounds like fun, you can find it on page 20 on candlesbyvictoria.com for $17.50. While you're there check out the Love Potion #9 soap crafted by Melissa of cbvbathandbody, on sale exclusively on the CBV website right bellow the massage candle for $5.50. Yes, I just had to try this soap as well, had to match my massage oil scent. Check out my other reviews for Melissa's wonderful soaps, because just like those, this soap is highly scented, lathers up great and is moisturizing. Ingredients contain olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, cocoa butter, Shea butter and goats milk. Beautiful, just like her other soaps:

(when cut in half there's layers of pink and white inside)


     So, what do you think? Ready for a hot and sexy massage oil candle? If you're unsure or it sounds too adventurous, get it anyway and use it as an amazingly scented moisturizer until you warm up to it ;) A quick warning though: little kids that love Aladdin will be so amazed that you have Genie's Lamp, you won't be able to get them away from it! I need to use mine up quick because my 5 yr old daughter is way too excited to play with it.
Until next time, Happy Sniffing!

2 comments: